查看: 26819|回复: 35
打印 上一主题 下一主题

lamy2000历史(外网翻墙)<"G1"与"G2"区别正解>

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2012-6-29 17:41 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
lamy2000历史(外网翻墙)<"G1"与"G2"区别正解>
翻墙查了下lamy2000,看到了国外讨论lamy2000的论坛。信息分享给大家,前面中文是谷歌在线翻译的,不免中文语法及意思会有缺陷,不过可以将就看,后面附英文原版,有兴趣的同志可以翻译整理。
提前说下,笔夹上"germany1"与"germany2"的区别是:两种模具。原文:

After sending the question to Lamy, I can confirm your answer is true. The number comes from the die: two different dies=two numbers.

haywoody, on 03 May 2010 - 02:59 PM, said:

manolo, on 03 May 2010 - 11:01 AM, said:

Anyone knows the difference between pens with "GERMANY 1" and "GERMANY 2" under the clip?
It seems that you can get a Lamy 2000 nowadays with either imprint.

I believe the number indicates the cavity number in the die which makes the part. Multiple parts are made each time they inject metal into the die or mold (the part might be made with metal injection-molding). Most molded or cast parts on pens are from multi-cavity tools and will have similar markings to indicate which cavity they come from.

/Woody

老式的拉米2000

Lamy 2000 was introduced in 1966, and has retained as its Bauhaus style since that.拉米2000年在1966年推出,并保留以来,已为包豪斯风格。
here is a vintage package roughly around the 1970-80's,这里是一个大致在197080复古包,
the plastic box,塑料盒,

the other side of the foam can hold the fountain pen and ballpoint pen泡沫的另一侧可以容纳的钢笔和圆珠笔

the description of the "New" Lamy 2000 fountain pen, “拉米2000钢笔的描述,

the other side is the ballpoint pen description and instruction, using the "exact" refill,另一边则是圆珠笔描述和指令,使用精确的笔芯,

while the outlook of pen remains roughly the same throughout 45 years, there are some visible minor cosmetic changes,而笔的前景仍然大致在整个45年的相同,也有一些明显的未成年人的化妆品的变化,
the vintage Lamy 2000 is 1.30mm shorter than the modern ones, only 137.12mm capped. 2000年的复古拉米是比现代短1.30毫米,只有137.12毫米上限。
The current Lamy 2000 would have "GERMANY 1" or "GERMANY 2" stamped under the clip,目前拉米2000年将有德国1”德国2”的剪辑下盖章,
and earlier version may have "W. GERMANY" or "GERMANY" imprinted under the clip.早期版本可能有西德德国制造的剪辑下烙印。
the vintage (earliest) Lamy 2000 stainless steel clip (left) does not have "LAMY" imprint on the side, and the tipping is a semi-sphere, and no engraving under the clip.年份(最早)拉米2000不锈钢夹(左)不具备拉米的印记,就在身边,给小费是一个半的球,并没有雕刻的剪辑下。
although both style clips are spring loaded made of solid stainless steel, the modern ones open when the pressure applied on the top.虽然这两种风格的剪辑弹簧加载实心不锈钢制成的,现代的开放的压力时,顶端上应用。
the cap is stamped with "LAMY 2000 W.-Germany" near the opening,帽加盖拉米2000 W·德国附近的开幕,
the blind cap has a "L" disc at the end,盲目盖在最后一个“L”的光盘,
the nib size is stamped on the section,印上一节的笔尖大小,
also, there are some other changes inside...同时,里面有一些其他的变化......

Some internet research and Ebay gambles have revealed a few more Lamy details. Apparently there have been at least four "generations" of Lamy 2000 pens, as follows:

1. First generation has an L on the disk, no Lamy imprint on the side of the clip, a "Lamy 2000 W. Germany" imprint on the cap, a straight clip with a ball bearing at the end, and a nib size imprint on the underside of the section just below the "ears" ring.

2. Second generation has an L on the disk, a Lamy imprint on the side of the clip, "W. Germany" on the underside of the clip, and a solid machined clip.

3. Third generation has a silver disk only, a Lamy imprint on the side of the clip, and "Germany 1" or "Germany 2" on the underside of the clip, and a solid machined clip.

4. Fourth generation is same as #3, only with solid stainless steel around the breather hole on the section.

Lamy 2000 Limited Edition: Solid stainless steel body, same section and nib unit as #3, polished clip, no Lamy imprint on clip.

Three Lamy 2000 clips. Background is first gen with ball bearing. Middleground is third gen with Lamy imprint. Foreground is Lamy 2000 LE with polished clip and no Lamy imprint

Three Lamy 2000 sections. Leftmost is first gen with slightly longer black piece at the breather hole. Middle is third gen. Right is Lamy 2000 LE. The fourth gen (not pictured) has stainless steel around the breather hole, not black plastic.

Three Lamy 2000 "butts." Leftmost is first gen with "L" on disk. Middle is Third gen. Right is Lamy 2000 LE.

一些互联网研究和Ebay赌博人士透露几个更拉米的细节的。 Apparently there have been at least four "generations" of Lamy 2000 pens, as follows:显然已经有至少4拉米2000笔,如下:

1. 1
First generation has an L on the disk, no Lamy imprint on the side of the clip, a "Lamy 2000 W. Germany" imprint on the cap, a straight clip with a ball bearing at the end, and a nib size imprint on the underside of the section just below the "ears" ring.第一代L时,在磁盘上没有剪辑的侧面拉米的印记,拉米2000年西德帽上的印记,最后一个球轴承直剪辑,和上笔尖大小的印记底面的正下方的耳朵环节。

2. 2
Second generation has an L on the disk, a Lamy imprint on the side of the clip, "W. Germany" on the underside of the clip, and a solid machined clip.第二代L时,对磁盘上的剪辑,西德的剪辑底面边拉米的印记,和坚实的加工剪辑。

3. 3
Third generation has a silver disk only, a Lamy imprint on the side of the clip, and "Germany 1" or "Germany 2" on the underside of the clip, and a solid machined clip.第三代有一个银盘,一边剪辑拉米印记,德国1”德国2”上剪辑底面,和一个坚实的加工剪辑。

4. 4
Fourth generation is same as #3, only with solid stainless steel around the breather hole on the section.
3第四代是相同的,只用固体节上的通气孔洞周围的不锈钢。

Lamy 2000 Limited Edition: Solid stainless steel body, same section and nib unit as #3, polished clip, no Lamy imprint on clip.
拉米2000有限公司版:实心不锈钢机身,相同的笔尖部分,单位为#3,抛光剪辑,没有拉米剪辑的印记。

Three Lamy 2000 clips. 2000
年三拉米剪辑。 Background is first gen with ball bearing.背景是第一代球轴承。 Middleground is third gen with Lamy imprint. middleground是第三代与拉米的印记。 Foreground is Lamy 2000 LE with polished clip and no Lamy imprint前景是拉米2000 LE的抛光剪辑并没有拉米印记

Posted 03 May 2010 - 02:59 PM发表于03五月2010 - 02:59 PM

manolo, on 03 May 2010 - 11:01 AM, said:马诺洛,2010年5月03日 - 11:01 AM说:

Anyone knows the difference between pens with "GERMANY 1" and "GERMANY 2" under the clip?有谁知道“德国”和“德国2”下的剪辑与笔之间的差异?
It seems that you can get a Lamy 2000 nowadays with either imprint.似乎,你可以得到与2000年1拉米如今要么印记。

I believe the number indicates the cavity number in the die which makes the part.
我相信的数字表明,这使得部分模具腔数。 Multiple parts are made each time they inject metal into the die or mold (the part might be made with metal injection-molding).多个部分,每次注入金属模具或模具(部分可能与金属粉末注射成型)。 Most molded or cast parts on pens are from multi-cavity tools and will have similar markings to indicate which cavity they come from.上最成型或投笔从多腔的工具,将有类似的标记,以表明他们来自哪个腔。

/Woody /伍迪

Anyone knows the difference between pens with "GERMANY 1" and "GERMANY 2" under the clip?

I believe the number indicates the cavity number in the die which makes the part. Multiple parts are made each time they inject metal into the die or mold (the part might be made with metal injection-molding). Most molded or cast parts on pens are from multi-cavity tools and will have similar markings to indicate which cavity they come from.

/Woody

发送拉米的问题后,我可以确认你的答案是真实的。 The number comes from the die: two different dies=two numbers.来自模具:两种不同的模=两个数字。

haywoody, on 03 May 2010 - 02:59 PM, said: haywoody,2010年5月03日 - 02:59 PM说:

manolo, on 03 May 2010 - 11:01 AM, said:马诺洛,2010年5月03日 - 11:01 AM说:

Anyone knows the difference between pens with "GERMANY 1" and "GERMANY 2" under the clip?有谁知道“德国”和“德国2”下的剪辑与笔之间的差异?
It seems that you can get a Lamy 2000 nowadays with either imprint.似乎,你可以得到1拉米2000现在与任何印记。

I believe the number indicates the cavity number in the die which makes the part.
我相信的数字表明,这使得部分模具腔数。 Multiple parts are made each time they inject metal into the die or mold (the part might be made with metal injection-molding).多个部分,每次注入金属模具或模具(部分可能与金属粉末注射成型)。 Most molded or cast parts on pens are from multi-cavity tools and will have similar markings to indicate which cavity they come from.上最成型或投笔从多腔的工具,将有类似的标记,以表明他们来自哪个腔。

/Woody /伍迪

After sending the question to Lamy, I can confirm your answer is true. The number comes from the die: two different dies=two numbers.

haywoody, on 03 May 2010 - 02:59 PM, said:

/Woody

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?论坛注册(注册原因请填:钢笔)

x
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏1
2#
发表于 2012-6-29 19:50 | 只看该作者
kmpn兄的博客呀~~
这样看着好累啊,还不如直接附上英文全文。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-29 20:12 | 只看该作者
回复 2# 樱满集

Lamy2000另类历史(国外论坛)<"G1""G2"区别正解>整理简版

为了搞清楚lamy2000,“germany1”与“germany2”的区别,特意上了外网,找到了一个国外的钢笔论坛,在这个论坛找到了答案。也看到了一些lamy2000另外的信息,在这里与各位毒友分享下。因为是谷歌在线翻译,所以中文语法和意思会有些缺陷,不过讲究看还是可以的。另外把原文也附出来,供有兴趣的人琢磨。

论坛地址:

http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php?/topic/123846-lamy-2000-history/page__st__15”

问题发送拉米后,我可以确认你的答案是真实的。 来自模具:两种不同的模=两个数字。

有谁知道“德国”和“德国2”下的剪辑与笔之间的差异?

似乎,你可以得到1拉米2000现在与任何印记。

我相信的数字表明,这使得部分模具腔数。 多个部分,每次注入金属模具或模具(部分可能与金属粉末注射成型)。 上最成型或投笔从多腔的工具,将有类似的标记,以表明他们来自哪个腔。

告诉第一和第二条生产之间的差异的方法之一是看剪辑。 是它在顶部侧面刻有字拉米? 在底部,它有一个球轴承? 如果没有拉米的雕刻和剪辑有一个小球轴承,它是从生产的第一。 如果它有一个拉米雕刻和一个单一的加工剪辑,它是从第二个生产。 在任何情况下,在活塞旋钮年底的“L”表示,这是一个早期的模型。

One way to tell the difference between the first and second production is to look at the clip. Is it engraved with the word LAMY on the side at the top? On the bottom, does it have a ball bearing? If it has no LAMY engraving and if the clip has a small ball bearing, it is from the first production. If it has a LAMY engraving and a single machined clip, it is from the second production. . In any event, the "L" at the end of the piston knob denotes that it is an earlier model.

一些互联网研究和Ebay赌博人士透露几个更拉米的细节的。 显然已经有至少4个“代”拉米2000笔,如下:

第一代L时,在磁盘上没有剪辑的侧面拉米的印记,“拉米2000 W•德国”帽上的印记,最后一个球轴承直剪辑,和上笔尖大小的印记底面的正下方的“耳朵”环节。

第二代L时,对磁盘上的剪辑,“西德”的剪辑底面边拉米的印记,和坚实的加工剪辑。

第三代有一个银盘,一边剪辑拉米印记,“德国1或“德国2上剪辑底面,和一个坚实的加工剪辑。

3第四代是相同的,只用固体节上的通气孔洞周围的不锈钢。

拉米2000限量版:实心不锈钢机身,相同的笔尖部分,单位为#3,抛光剪辑,没有拉米剪辑的印记。

年三拉米剪辑。 背景是第一代球轴承。
middleground
是第三代与拉米的印记。 前景是拉米2000 LE的抛光剪辑并没有拉米印记

Some internet research and Ebay gambles have revealed a few more Lamy details. Apparently there have been at least four "generations" of Lamy 2000 pens, as follows:

1. First generation has an L on the disk, no Lamy imprint on the side of the clip, a "Lamy 2000 W. Germany" imprint on the cap, a straight clip with a ball bearing at the end, and a nib size imprint on the underside of the section just below the "ears" ring.

2. Second generation has an L on the disk, a Lamy imprint on the side of the clip, "W. Germany" on the underside of the clip, and a solid machined clip.

3. Third generation has a silver disk only, a Lamy imprint on the side of the clip, and "Germany 1" or "Germany 2" on the underside of the clip, and a solid machined clip.

4. Fourth generation is same as #3, only with solid stainless steel around the breather hole on the section.

Three Lamy 2000 clips. Background is first gen with ball bearing. Middleground is third gen with Lamy imprint. Foreground is Lamy 2000 LE with polished clip and no Lamy imprint

根据拉米服务中心的活塞组件是从后方进入桶内装有压力,您可以手动删除它 - 虽然我从来没有尝试这样做。 我被告知 - 如果必要的话 - 我可以用凡士林润滑墨室的墙壁和活塞杆,但我想我宁愿用100%硅脂。

至于在2000年拉米范围的各种书写工具而言,我还了解到从拉米的滚珠是后来此外,虽然我没有确切的一年。 我得到我的手和对一些老式拉米目录副本,也许我可以贡献一些有用的信息更花絮。 我承认,早期拉米/阿特斯钢笔的已开始耐人寻味的我。

但至少我希望我可以补充一些资料,这段历史 经典的设计。

According to the Lamy service center the piston assembly is pressure fitted into the barrel and you can manually remove it - although I have never tried this.

They also told me I could use vaseline to lubricate the ink chamber walls and piston rod, but I guess I would rather use 100% silicone grease.

As far as the various writing instruments in the Lamy 2000 range are concerned, I also learnt that from Lamy that the rollerball was a later addition, although I don't have the year.

But at least I hope I can distribute some information to the history of the
classic design.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-29 20:19 | 只看该作者
Lamy2000另类历史(国外论坛)<"G1"与"G2"区别正解>整理简版

为了搞清楚lamy2000,“germany1”与“germany2”的区别,特意上了外网,找到了一个国外的钢笔论坛,在这个论坛找到了答案。也看到了一些lamy2000另外的信息,在这里与各位毒友分享下。因为是谷歌在线翻译,所以中文语法和意思会有些缺陷,不过讲究看还是可以的。另外把原文也附出来,供有兴趣的人琢磨。
论坛地址:
http://www.fountainpennetwork.co ... istory/page__st__15

问题发送拉米后,我可以确认你的答案是真实的。 来自模具:两种不同的模=两个数字。

有谁知道“德国”和“德国2”下的剪辑与笔之间的差异?
似乎,你可以得到1拉米2000现在与任何印记。

我相信的数字表明,这使得部分模具腔数。 多个部分,每次注入金属模具或模具(部分可能与金属粉末注射成型)。 上最成型或投笔从多腔的工具,将有类似的标记,以表明他们来自哪个腔。

【 After sending the question to Lamy, I can confirm your answer is true. The number comes from the die: two different dies=two numbers.

I believe the number indicates the cavity number in the die which makes the part. Multiple parts are made each time they inject metal into the die or mold (the part might be made with metal injection-molding). Most molded or cast parts on pens are from multi-cavity tools and will have similar markings to indicate which cavity they come from.】

告诉第一和第二条生产之间的差异的方法之一是看剪辑。 是它在顶部侧面刻有字拉米? 在底部,它有一个球轴承? 如果没有拉米的雕刻和剪辑有一个小球轴承,它是从生产的第一。 如果它有一个拉米雕刻和一个单一的加工剪辑,它是从第二个生产。 在任何情况下,在活塞旋钮年底的“L”表示,这是一个早期的模型。
【One way to tell the difference between the first and second production is to look at the clip. Is it engraved with the word LAMY on the side at the top? On the bottom, does it have a ball bearing? If it has no LAMY engraving and if the clip has a small ball bearing, it is from the first production. If it has a LAMY engraving and a single machined clip, it is from the second production. . In any event, the "L" at the end of the piston knob denotes that it is an earlier model.

一些互联网研究和Ebay赌博人士透露几个更拉米的细节的。 显然已经有至少4个“代”拉米2000笔,如下:

1。 第一代L时,在磁盘上没有剪辑的侧面拉米的印记,“拉米2000 W•德国”帽上的印记,最后一个球轴承直剪辑,和上笔尖大小的印记底面的正下方的“耳朵”环节。

2。 第二代L时,对磁盘上的剪辑,“西德”的剪辑底面边拉米的印记,和坚实的加工剪辑。

3。 第三代有一个银盘,一边剪辑拉米印记,“德国1”或“德国2”上剪辑底面,和一个坚实的加工剪辑。

4。  #3第四代是相同的,只用固体节上的通气孔洞周围的不锈钢。

拉米2000限量版:实心不锈钢机身,相同的笔尖部分,单位为#3,抛光剪辑,没有拉米剪辑的印记。

2000年三拉米剪辑。 背景是第一代球轴承。  middleground是第三代与拉米的印记。 前景是拉米2000 LE的抛光剪辑并没有拉米印记

【Some internet research and Ebay gambles have revealed a few more Lamy details. Apparently there have been at least four "generations" of Lamy 2000 pens, as follows:

Three Lamy 2000 clips. Background is first gen with ball bearing. Middleground is third gen with Lamy imprint. Foreground is Lamy 2000 LE with polished clip and no Lamy imprint】

根据拉米服务中心的活塞组件是从后方进入桶内装有压力,您可以手动删除它 - 虽然我从来没有尝试这样做。 我被告知 - 如果必要的话 - 我可以用凡士林润滑墨室的墙壁和活塞杆,但我想我宁愿用100%硅脂。

至于在2000年拉米范围的各种书写工具而言,我还了解到从拉米的滚珠是后来此外,虽然我没有确切的一年。 我得到我的手和对一些老式拉米目录副本,也许我可以贡献一些有用的信息更花絮。 我承认,早期拉米/阿特斯钢笔的已开始耐人寻味的我。

但至少我希望我可以补充一些资料,这段历史 经典的设计。

【According to the Lamy service center the piston assembly is pressure fitted into the barrel and you can manually remove it - although I have never tried this.
They also told me I could use vaseline to lubricate the ink chamber walls and piston rod, but I guess I would rather use 100% silicone grease.

As far as the various writing instruments in the Lamy 2000 range are concerned, I also learnt that from Lamy that the rollerball was a later addition, although I don't have the year.

But at least I hope I can distribute some information to the history of the  classic design.】
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2012-6-29 20:20 | 只看该作者
好长的文章
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2012-6-29 20:36 | 只看该作者
想知道怎么翻的墙
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2012-6-29 20:51 | 只看该作者
FQ真不是啥技术活,还有机翻的还要再自己修饰一下,至少要能读的通啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-29 21:02 | 只看该作者
回复 6# xian199497

最简单的翻墙:自y门软件
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-29 21:05 | 只看该作者
回复 7# 汉家正统

比较匆忙,所以没整理。对照起来将就也能看,有兴趣的同志可以自己琢磨。刚又发了个稍微整理简单点的帖子,不知道为什么猫版主一直没审核好~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2012-6-30 01:07 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2012-6-30 11:03 | 只看该作者
lz辛苦了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2012-6-30 14:09 | 只看该作者
instruction是“说明”,好吗
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2012-6-30 14:16 | 只看该作者
lz辛苦了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-30 14:45 | 只看该作者
回复 13# caiyuang321

在论坛收获不少信息,为论坛做点贡献~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2012-6-30 15:38 | 只看该作者
长见识啦,谢谢,两种都想要
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2012-6-30 20:30 | 只看该作者
LZ有心啦!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2012-6-30 23:56 | 只看该作者
看得我相当晕
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2012-7-1 00:52 | 只看该作者
所谓第一版和第二版我都有,实话说好用还是第二版,第一版的加工也没有第二版精细。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2012-7-1 09:22 | 只看该作者
辛苦了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2012-7-1 13:02 | 只看该作者
谁看懂了后,请用一句话来概括一下!
看着挺乱的!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

PENBBS第27季墨水

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|钢笔论坛 ( 桂ICP备12002903号  

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 12:00 , Processed in 0.141000 second(s), 20 queries .